What are the benefits of using a Royal Capital lending specialist?
- We can help you choose from a large number of lenders
With access to over 30 trusted lenders Royal Capital offers a comprehensive mortgage broking service.
- We offer dedicated and personalised service
Our qualified lending specialists will manage the whole process for you, and will go the extra mile just to make sure that your questions are answered and your lending needs are met.
- Convenience – at your service
We’ll do the heavy lifting for you; we’ll take care of all the information-gathering, consulting, and analysing stuff. We’ll also tailor your meetings to suit your time and place preferences.
- We don’t charge you for our service
We don’t charge you any extra fees for our service. Who says quality has to come at a high price?
Meeting your Royal Capital lending specialist
When you first meet up with your Royal Capital lending specialist, be sure to bring the following documents with you, to make the process easier:
- your current bank statements
- your birth certificate
- a valid ID, such as your passport or your driver’s license
- your tax returns or tax assessment notices
- recent credit card or loan statements
- a pay slip or proof of your income
- client fact find